Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Do-It-Yourself Jump Rope Necklace

Who would ever think that you can make a rope necklace out of jump rope? Well, I didn’t until I saw a great DIY post by Moosette awhile back. Apparently, Dollar Store Crafts did a post detailing this exact project back in December. I was so impressed I decided to try it myself.

Supplies
  • Two jump ropes from the dollar store
  • Two copper 1/2” plumping connectors and two 1/2” tube caps from Home Depot
  • Four small magnets from Home Depot
  • Glue gun

What started as this:

639
Ended like this:



Amazing right? Check out the tutorial on the jump rope necklace DIY instructions.

Credit to Moosette, Dollar Store Crafts, and Samantha Baldwin.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks exactly like the one we posted on our site! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I'm so amazed when people can make sense of my instructions.

    We might start a trend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...