Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Favorite Things Friday

It’s Friday and the weather is finally sunny wear I live. Yay! Here is my list of favorite things. I already bought the jeans and am definitely gunning for the rest of these items!

  1. 5 Pocket Flare Jeans, Free People, $78.  Free-People-5-Pocket-Flare
  2. Boho Bag, Shock Boutique, $18hippie-bag_Shock-Boutique
  3. Tribal Print Purse, Lulu’s, $41Lulus-Market-Stalls-Print-Purse.pg
  4. Printed Silk and Lace Turban, Free People, $48. Free-People-Printed-Silk-Turban
  5. Extreme Cat Eye Sunglasses, Urban Outfitters, $16.Urban-Outfitters-Extreme-Cat-Eye-Sunglasses

9 comments:

  1. Those jeans are awesome, I love the flared-leg - great purchase! And those sunglasses are so cool!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great pieces. I love the tribal lulus bag and I too am needing some cat eye sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tribal look! Great post!

    xxo
    http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I love the boho vibe. I think the Lulu bag is my favourite.
    Lydia

    www.styleindependent.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love flared jeans. And the shades are awesome but in general the boho vibe is going to be a staple for me this summer and I don't think I'm alone there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the sunnies! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all the prints esp #3. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jeans and the sunnies...I've gotta have 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ps. I gave you a blogger award :)

    xxo

    http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...