- Mint to Be Scarf , $17.99. I am absolutely loving mint colored items right now. This scarf is the perfect accessory to add a little pop of color to your spring wardrobe. Being partially constructed with silk makes it even better.
- Family Tree Top, $47.99. This is the perfect blouse for those flare jeans. I love the pale pink color and dolman sleeves.
- Make a Dash For Dress, $124.99. This is a little spendy, but this dress is made out of 100% silk making it a great buy at the price. I love the mixed colors and floaty chiffon form.
- Autograph Signing Coat, $49.99 (Was $99.99). I know winter is pretty much over, but this is a great staple piece to have in your wardrobe and the price can’t be beat!
- Trotting Through Tulsa Dress, $64.99. This dress has such a cute pattern. Pair it with a belt and a great pair of boots or pumps and you’re sure to get noticed.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Christian Siriano Zanzi Wedges, Payless, $39.99 w/ Code 42515 (Reg. $49.99)
*Note 20% Payless coupon code expires 3/31
I bought these snake-print wedges above after a little bit of debate (I wasn't sure what I had to wear them with). I'm sure glad I did. They are super comfy and they work really well with my H&M flare jeans I just bought. On that note, my shopping habit probably needs to be curbed a little. I have been buying things left and right. I really do love that shopper’s high! Luckily, most of recent shopping loot was on sale or I was able to get the accessories, clothing, and/or jewelry at reduced prices. Check out the rest of my recent finds below.
Mossimo Shirttail Pocket Tank, Target, $12.99 (Reg. $14.99)
Free People Tank, Nordstrom Rack, $19.99 (Reg. $60)
Vintage Quilted Leather Bag, Thrifted, $14.95
Black Boots, Macy’s, $40 (Reg. $85)
Floral Dress, Nordstrom Rack, $14 (Reg. $44)Earrings, Forever 21, $3.95 each
Set of 3 Gold Bracelets, Gifted
Leather Charm Bracelet, H&M, $3.95Sanskrit Necklace, Jewelmint, $11.99 w/ Coupon Code First60 (Reg. 29.99)
Turquoise Scarf, Gifted
Friday, March 25, 2011
- Blue Life Phoenix Cape Tee in Blush, Black Label Boutique, $117. Save an additional 20% off with Code Love. This flowy top is the perfect tee to wear with skirts, jeans, or cutoffs. This item is right up my bohemian alley.
- Printed Godet Slip, Free People, $68. I’ve never thought of a slip as a staple layering piece until I started checking out the sections at Free People. Now I obsessed. How versatile is this floral item?
- LolasJewelry Gold Medallion Earrings, Etsy, $22.90. I thought these earrings were super adorable and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to a reputable Organization to aid Japan Earthquake and Tsunami relief effort.
- Mossimo Strappy Wedge Sandals, Target, $24.99. I saw these sandals in Target the other day and they instantly grabbed my attention. I love the color and the design. Bonus, Target is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale right now. Spend more than $50 and also get free shipping. Scoop these up while they’re still available!
- Chicchoices Leather Bracelets, Etsy, $10 (for items listed below). This is not just one item, but actually the Etsy shop itself. I love all the bracelets and I just couldn’t pick one. Take a look at few of my favorite picks below.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
- Taylor, Koolaburra, $245 (Was $350). The Taylor boot an edgy style with studs and belt details. It has a mid-calf rise and is topped with sheepskin.
- Haley, Koolaburra, $210 (Was $300). This is probably my favorite boot with the double fringe and fold-over sheepskin. It’s very versatile and is the perfect boot for those trying to achieve a bohemian look.
- Savannity, Koolaburra, $210 (Was $300). This is similar to the Haley boot but without the fold-over sheepskin. It also has studding on both rows of fringe to add a playful vibe.
- Danika, Koolaburra, $185 (Was $265). This boot has just a strip of fringe with an edgy zipper detail. This is great for those who want a classic look with just a touch of glamour.
- Sophie, Koolaburra, $287 (Was $410). This is a great boot that offers two layers of fringe, but also has color beading details added. This style will definitely turn heads.
- Serenity, Koolaburra, $245 (Was $350). This is a great tall boot with zipper and fringe detail. It is also a best seller on Koolaburra.
Friday, March 18, 2011
- Viscose Viole Slip Dress, Free People, $68. I just love this slip dress. It has a very bohemian, airy feel. I would love to wear this out to lunch on a warm, breezy day or even to an outdoor music festival.
- Wavebreak Smocked Tube Dress, Free People, $98. This tube top dress with tassels is very versatile. It can be worn as a dress or as a skirt, which I love. It is also lightweight enough to wear over a swimsuit.
- Truly, Madly, Deeply Tee, Urban Outfitters, $24. These tees (which were recently restocked online) are soft and cozy and work well under cardigans or by themselves with skinny jeans for a hassle free look.
- Winter Kate ‘Tilapia’ Chiffon Blouse, Nordstrom, $195. Blouses are big this spring and look great tucked in with a pair of flare jeans. Nicole Richie uses flowy silk fabric for most of her Winter Kate items, which feel amazing on your skin, and this top is no exception.
- Happy Trials Tunic, Free People, $69.95 (On sale from $118). This gorgeous loose striped sweater is super flattering with its wide scoop neck and slightly flared sleeves. It’s made partially with silk so it will also have a comfy, soft feel. It would look great with jeans in the winter or layered over a dress in the summer. It’s a perfect sweater to achieve that bohemian look. Love it.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
If your like me then you probably cannot stop obsessing over all the great 70’s inspired fashion looks that are pouring out into the department stores this spring. I just cannot seem to get enough of the hippie/bohemian vibe, from flares and suede jackets to kaftans and statement jewelry. In tune with this trend I thought it was only fitting to feature some of the most iconic women in fashion from the 1970’s.These fashion icons helped pave the way for future trends and clothing styles all while looking effortlessly chic. I love the vintage glamour these women have and the free spirit persona they exude. Without further ado, here they are.