Here are my 5 Favorite Things of the week. Although I am totally on a shopping ban now after wiping out Target of it’s Calypso line, hopefully you all can go snag these items that I am totally swooning for.
- Wildfox Romeo & Juliet Black Bird Skirt, Singer22, $123. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you how big maxi skirts are at the moment. This black tie-dye is one caught my eye.
- Sunup One Shoulder Coral Dress, Lulu’s, $41. Coral is big this summer and spring and this feminine one shoulder dress with a slightly bohemian touch is a perfect piece to add to your wardrobe.
- Radiant Pearls Tank, Francesca’s Collections, $44. I saw this tank on Kristin from Project Baby and thought this is such a cute top. So much cuter than the stock photo. This is a great tank for the price.
- The Hills Are Alive Pink Slip Dress, Free People, $118. I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with this slip dress, from the stripes, to the lace, to the maxi style. Will someone please buy this for me?
- Large Teardrop Stone Ring, Urban Outfitters, $24. Turquoise rings are all the trend on the celebrities right now. This large stone ring with metal trim would be a fantastic addition to anyone’s jewelry collection.