Here is my recap of the best things I have found this week. My shopping ban is now off, so I may be picking up a few of these items myself. Bonus, the tan wrap bracelet you can get for free right now (see below for details).
- Burkman Bros Ethnic Bracelets, Singer22, $12. I’m so loving these multicolored bracelets that Kanye West was seen wearing at Coachella. The price is great and they add great color to any outfit!
- Colorful Flames Headwrap, Forever 21, $3.80. How adorable is this Missoni inspired headwrap that I saw on Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere. So cute, and for $3.80 it won’t make a dent in your wallet.
- Ash Women’s Lotus Booties, Endless, $137.50. I saw these booties on Amber’s Notebook this week and instantly wanted them! They’re super unique and the wedge style makes them seem like they should be pretty comfy.
- Tan Stud Wrap Bracelet, BaubleBar, Free with Sign-up. BaubleBar is my newest obsession! They have super cute jewelry items at such great prices. This wrap bracelet was definitely on my want list the minute I saw it. Get it for free for a limited time by signing up for Baublebar.
- Globe Trotter Beige Handbag, Lulu’s, $43. I’m loving this beige handbag from Lulu’s. It’s the perfect color to go with everything and I’m loving this messenger style lately.