Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nordstrom Rack Winter Kate Find

Although I'm sure everyone is pretty familiar with Nordstrom Rack, I thought I'd share my recent find over this past weekend. I found both the Winter Kate 'Ginger' Burnout Velvet Cardigan and the Winter Kate Meadow Cami in Purple Plume at my local Nordstrom Rack store. The "Ginger' Cardigan originally was $245 and was on sale for $99.98. The Meadow Cami was originally about $100 and was on sale for $39.97.
 
Although Winter Kate is usually pretty hard to find, Nordstrom Rack offers excellent prices on a lot of designer pieces. Usually all items are at least 50% off of the original prices found at Nordstrom's department stores. They feature great deals on designer jeans, like 7 for all Mankind, William Rast, and Citizens of Humanity, and they have great prices on apparel from brands like Free People, Tahari, and Splendid. Their shoe and accessory section is excellent too! I usually always buy my tights here, find great handbags, and have walked away with some killer boots. This is also my favorite go-to store for baby apparel for my friends and family. Who doesn't love a baby Juicy Couture outfit for 1/4 the cost? If you haven't already, you should check out your local Nordstrom Rack for some quality items at very affordable prices.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...