Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sofia Vergara to Launch Kmart Line

According to WWD, Sofia Vergara will be launching a line of women's clothing, footwear, and jewelry for Kmart this fall 2011. Think jeggings, short skirts, figure hugging dresses, and sexy tunics all made "to appeal to a younger woman with something a little spicy" according to Vergara . The cost will range from $14.99 to around $59.99. Take a sneak peek below or go to the WWD article for more info.

 Sofia Vergara for Kmart  Photo By: John Aquino and from WWD
  Sofia Vergara for Kmart  Photo By: John Aquino and from WWD
  Sofia Vergara for Kmart  Photo By: John Aquino and from WWD
Sofia Vergara for Kmart  Photo By: John Aquino and from WWD

I personally don't think I will be pulling out my wallet for this line. The pieces don't jump out at me as something I have to have, but maybe they'll surprise me come fall. What do you think? Are you excited for this line?

3 comments:

  1. Wow these outfits are so cute, and they will be at K-Mart?? Wow I need to hit that up immediately! My favorite is that leopard print dress... it looks amazing! Great post!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to see these in person before I'm sold. They do look somewhat cute, I'll need to see what's priced at what and how the quality is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd need to see them in person before I was convinced...it might have potential though.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...