Monday, January 3, 2011

Online Sample Sale Discount Sites!

Sorry for the long delay in posts. I have been off enjoying a vacation for the holidays!

Today I wanted to share some of of my favorite online discounts sites. I shop on here all the time to get huge discounts on designer items at a fraction of the price! Sales change daily and many items go fast, so make sure to check the sites early in the day!

The first is Hautelook. This site offers 50-75% off designer brands in its daily online private sales. Brands include William Rast, 7 for All Mankind, Betsey Johnson, Deisel, Michael Stars, Joe's Jeans, Stila, Taverniti, Herve Leger, and many more. Sign up with my free Hautelook access.

Another great site is Ruelala. This site offers steep discounts also on designer items. Brands are similar to Hautelook and include Roberto Cavalli, L.A.M.B., William Rast, 7 for All Mankind and many others. Sign up with my free Ruelala access.

Ideeli is similar to the first two sites I just mentioned. Daily timed deals for members only. This site features more apparel and accessory focused items, along with exciting giveaways. Brands include Puma, D&G, Betsey Johnson, Steve Madden, Lacoste, Reebok, and many more. Sign up for free with my free Ideeli access.

Finally, I just recently ran into Zulily, which offers great items for babies, children, and mom's. I love to shop here for gifts for all my friends who are becoming mothers or already know the joys of parenthood! The sites features toys, clothing, and great items for expecting mothers. You can join today with my free Zulily access.

Happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...