- Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara. I have been hearing a lot of rave reviews about this mascara lately. It is supposed to perfectly coat each lash and offer zero clumping. This is also a favorite mascara of Kim Kardashian.
- Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer. This moisturizer, with its light diffusing pigments and shear color, is great at reflecting light and making your skin look and feel younger. I wear this moisture underneath my makeup daily. It’s also great to wear in place of foundation on those hot summer days. Another bonus is it has SPF 15, which will help protect your skin.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. I have been buying primers lately left and right trying to find the perfect one. I currently am liking Stila’s hydrating primer, but this primer by Smashbox is next on my list. This product promises to “create a perfect canvas” for your skin. It contains antioxidants and vitamins and claims help prevent collagen destruction and fill in fine lines.
- Mac Face and Body Foundation. I have been using this foundation for over a year now after seeing a recommendation by Makeup by Mario and I love it. It is incredibly moisturizing and lightweight, and works perfectly in the winter and summer. It contains several emollients to help condition and smooth. My skin always looks flawless. This is also a favorite of Nicole Richie.
- LipFusion Lip Plump. I haven’t tried this lip plumper yet, but it is definitely on my list. This product claims to be “infused with revolutionary technology to plump lips instantly.” It is designed to use the body’s natural moisture to help plump up dry, cracked lips. It also has won the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, plus it has excellent reviews.
Friday, February 18, 2011
5 Favorite Things Friday
I have been on a beauty buying kick lately so I only thought it fitting to do my Five Favorite Things Friday post on, but of course, beauty. Below are a few of my recent (and future) purchases and a few of my favs!