- Deena and Ozzy Tread Boots. I just bought these boots from Urban Outfitters and I must admit that I am loving them. They are so comfortable and edgy. They are the perfect pair of shoes to rough up a dressy outfit or to wear with jeans and a Tee. They are also currently on sale for $29.99 (Originally $68.00).
- Miss Sixty Black Studded Moto Jacket. This new arrival to Blue Fly is lust worthy and looks almost identical to Nicole Richie’s Simone Jacket. The studded collar adds a edgy vibe to this faux leather jacket. Bonus is that at $84.00 on Bluefly, this jacket is 40% off the original price.
- Frances Smily Modern Bride Tank. This tank is not very budget friendly at $120, but I have been lusting after it for awhile now. The chiffon material and cream color make it a perfect staple piece for any wardrobe. Wear it under bed jackets and cardigans in the winter or by itself with a pair of shorts in the summer.
- Mimi Boutique Claudia Messenger Bag. I just love this Rebecca Minkoff Love Letters inspired cross body bag. The brown color is so versatile for any season. For only $60, I'll definitely be getting this. Use coupon code “SPICE” for an additional 10% off your order. Expires 3/1.
- JewelMint Sanskrit Necklace. I saw this pendant in People StyleWatch and fell in love. I love the vintage feel of this necklace and bright colors. It is a perfect statement piece to add to any outfit. Bonus, use code Lucky11 for 50% off your first purchase.
Friday, February 25, 2011
5 Favorite Things Friday
Below is a list of my five favorite things of the week. Take a look and see if anything strikes your fancy.