1. I love this Free People Cashmere Tunic. It perfect to be worn as a tank with jeans or as a dress cinched in with a cute belt! Take an additional 15% off using code 2010bdays (only valid once per person).
Free People Cashmere Tunic, $49.95 (On sale from $128.00)
2. These vintage inspired cat eye sunglasses are the perfect accessory to any outfit this winter and spring and for only $14, you can’t go wrong! Take an additional 15% off your order of $75 or more using promo code LOVEIT (expires 2/13/11).
3. These cut-out suede heels in taupe are the perfect shoe for those floral dresses and summer tunics you’ll be wearing in the sunny weather! Plus they’re 50% off and Aldo is offering free shipping!
Aldo Bergo Heels, $55.00 (On sale from $110)
4. How great is this silk crepe chiffon top from Forever 21? It reminds me a lot of the Winter Kate Line from Nicole Richie! The price point can’t be beat!
Forever 21 Silk Feathers Top, $29.80
5. I love Lauren Conrad’s spring collection from Kohl’s (see a preview at The Budget Babe)! They must automatically put most of the line on sale, because one of her dresses from the spring collection is already discounted 25% off. Take an additional 15% off your order from Kohl’s using promo code SENT2U15 (expires 2/14/11).
Kohl’s LC Floral Ruffle Chiffon Dress, $44.99 (On sale from $60.00)