- Coachella Chain Necklace/Bracelet, JewelMint, $24.99 using coupon code Coachella5 (Normally $29.99). This necklace/bracelet is a perfect versatile piece to add a little bohemian touch to your wardrobe. It’s almost sold out, so go get it fast.
- Maxi Skirt/Dress, Delia’s, $44.50. Get free shipping on orders over $25 with coupon code RMNTJD or get 15% off using code 15RMNJD. Every girl needs a maxi dress or skirt while braving the desert heat. This skirt/dress is the perfect combination giving you the best of both worlds. What’s best is this skirt could easily pass for more expensive brand alternatives. For only $44.50? Yes, please!
- Suede Fringe Bag, Urban Outfitters, $59. Take an additional 10% off at checkout using code THEMUSICISSUE (Exp. 5/8/11). Of course no music loving fashionista’s look is complete without a fringe bag. Crossbody bags are so in right now, so what would be better than this suede fringe bag from Urban Outfitters?
- Fringe Sandal, American Eagle, $29.95 (Was $39.50). With the fringe detail, these sandals will keep you comfy and help you achieve that bohemian look that is oh-so-popular at Coachella.
- Denim Cutoff Shorts, American Eagle, $24.95 (Was $36.50). Of course nothing is more effortless than a tank and cutoff shorts. These are a perfect pair and the price can’t really be beat.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Coachella Must Haves
This weekend kicks off the annual Coachella Music Festival in Indio California. This means you need to be ready with your fringe bags, maxi dresses, and warm weather gear. In light of this, I thought is was only fitting to showcase some clothing and accessory items that would be perfect to bring along on your trip to the desert.