- Mint to Be Scarf , $17.99. I am absolutely loving mint colored items right now. This scarf is the perfect accessory to add a little pop of color to your spring wardrobe. Being partially constructed with silk makes it even better.
- Family Tree Top, $47.99. This is the perfect blouse for those flare jeans. I love the pale pink color and dolman sleeves.
- Make a Dash For Dress, $124.99. This is a little spendy, but this dress is made out of 100% silk making it a great buy at the price. I love the mixed colors and floaty chiffon form.
- Autograph Signing Coat, $49.99 (Was $99.99). I know winter is pretty much over, but this is a great staple piece to have in your wardrobe and the price can’t be beat!
- Trotting Through Tulsa Dress, $64.99. This dress has such a cute pattern. Pair it with a belt and a great pair of boots or pumps and you’re sure to get noticed.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Romantic Flair and Vintage Finds–Look to ModCloth
ModCloth is one of my favorite stores. For one, they have great new pieces that are trendy, yet have a vintage, romantic feel. For two, they sell vintage items on their site, which are a bargain hunters dream. Just make sure you check the site often, because items tend to go fast.Take a peak at a few of my must have accessories and dresses.