1. This Victoria Secret halter dress is so fabulous with the bright orange, purple, and blue hues. It is sure to make you feel like you are on vacation every time you wear it.
2. This fun bauble ring is from Etsy shop friedasophie. I love the look of the gold paired with this soft aqua blue. It’s a very versatile piece that would go with almost any outfit!
Aqua Blue Gold Ring, $36.00
3. I saw this floral Free People skirt on Ashley Tisdale and I have decided I have to get this. I love how the bright purple pops with the dark contrasting shirt.
4. This white sweater is so comfy and roomy looking. It is a perfect piece for fall, winter, and spring. I love the crochet knitting. It has a sort of 70’s vibe.Free People Love Me Do Cardigan, $138
5. I know it’s almost spring, but I can’t help but love these winter boots. Some people hate this type of Ugg/Minnetonka look, but living in an area with snow, I love them. The bohemian style of these is perfect!Koolaburra Haley Boot, $300