Friday, March 4, 2011

5 Favorite Things Friday

A recap of the weeks favorite clothing and accessories I NEED to buy. Take a look a see if you are lusting after any of the same floral dresses, wrap cardigans, statement rings, comfy boots, and spring skirts as I!

1. This Victoria Secret halter dress is so fabulous with the bright orange, purple, and blue hues. It is sure to make you feel like you are on vacation every time you wear it. 
2. This fun bauble ring is from Etsy shop friedasophie. I love the look of the gold paired with this soft aqua blue. It’s a very versatile piece that would go with almost any outfit!
3. I saw this floral Free People skirt on Ashley Tisdale and I have decided I have to get this. I love how the bright purple pops with the dark contrasting shirt.Free-People-Water-Color-Skirt
4. This white sweater is so comfy and roomy looking. It is a perfect piece for fall, winter, and spring. I love the crochet knitting. It has a sort of 70’s vibe.Free-People-Love-Me-Do-CardiganFree People Love Me Do Cardigan, $138

5. I know it’s almost spring, but I can’t help but love these winter boots. Some people hate this type of Ugg/Minnetonka look, but living in an area with snow, I love them. The bohemian style of these is perfect!Koolaburra-Haley-BootKoolaburra Haley Boot, $300

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment!! :) the ring and these uggs are absolutely amazing!!!
    xxx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those Koolaburra Haley Boots--that ring is super cool too (the color is amazing)!!!! <3 H

    www.heidihastings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the maxi dress! The colors are gorgeous!
    xoxo,
    MG
    http://www.mgstylemix.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...