- Taylor, Koolaburra, $245 (Was $350). The Taylor boot an edgy style with studs and belt details. It has a mid-calf rise and is topped with sheepskin.
- Haley, Koolaburra, $210 (Was $300). This is probably my favorite boot with the double fringe and fold-over sheepskin. It’s very versatile and is the perfect boot for those trying to achieve a bohemian look.
- Savannity, Koolaburra, $210 (Was $300). This is similar to the Haley boot but without the fold-over sheepskin. It also has studding on both rows of fringe to add a playful vibe.
- Danika, Koolaburra, $185 (Was $265). This boot has just a strip of fringe with an edgy zipper detail. This is great for those who want a classic look with just a touch of glamour.
- Sophie, Koolaburra, $287 (Was $410). This is a great boot that offers two layers of fringe, but also has color beading details added. This style will definitely turn heads.
- Serenity, Koolaburra, $245 (Was $350). This is a great tall boot with zipper and fringe detail. It is also a best seller on Koolaburra.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Koolaburra 30% Off Sale
For those of you who haven’t heard of the Koolaburra brand, take note. These celebrity favorites are a mix between Uggs and Minnetonka style boots. They are insulated in the inside with a thicker, more comfy sheepskin padding than Uggs and they offer detailed styles from very trendy, to bohemian, to classic. Bonus, they are having their winter sale right now which is 30% off on all boots. Some of my favorites are listed below: