- Viscose Viole Slip Dress, Free People, $68. I just love this slip dress. It has a very bohemian, airy feel. I would love to wear this out to lunch on a warm, breezy day or even to an outdoor music festival.
- Wavebreak Smocked Tube Dress, Free People, $98. This tube top dress with tassels is very versatile. It can be worn as a dress or as a skirt, which I love. It is also lightweight enough to wear over a swimsuit.
- Truly, Madly, Deeply Tee, Urban Outfitters, $24. These tees (which were recently restocked online) are soft and cozy and work well under cardigans or by themselves with skinny jeans for a hassle free look.
- Winter Kate ‘Tilapia’ Chiffon Blouse, Nordstrom, $195. Blouses are big this spring and look great tucked in with a pair of flare jeans. Nicole Richie uses flowy silk fabric for most of her Winter Kate items, which feel amazing on your skin, and this top is no exception.
- Happy Trials Tunic, Free People, $69.95 (On sale from $118). This gorgeous loose striped sweater is super flattering with its wide scoop neck and slightly flared sleeves. It’s made partially with silk so it will also have a comfy, soft feel. It would look great with jeans in the winter or layered over a dress in the summer. It’s a perfect sweater to achieve that bohemian look. Love it.
Friday, March 18, 2011
5 Favorite Things Friday
Here are my must have items of the week! I love them all, so I’m really at a loss for which I will choose.