- Blue Life Phoenix Cape Tee in Blush, Black Label Boutique, $117. Save an additional 20% off with Code Love. This flowy top is the perfect tee to wear with skirts, jeans, or cutoffs. This item is right up my bohemian alley.
- Printed Godet Slip, Free People, $68. I’ve never thought of a slip as a staple layering piece until I started checking out the sections at Free People. Now I obsessed. How versatile is this floral item?
- LolasJewelry Gold Medallion Earrings, Etsy, $22.90. I thought these earrings were super adorable and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to a reputable Organization to aid Japan Earthquake and Tsunami relief effort.
- Mossimo Strappy Wedge Sandals, Target, $24.99. I saw these sandals in Target the other day and they instantly grabbed my attention. I love the color and the design. Bonus, Target is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale right now. Spend more than $50 and also get free shipping. Scoop these up while they’re still available!
- Chicchoices Leather Bracelets, Etsy, $10 (for items listed below). This is not just one item, but actually the Etsy shop itself. I love all the bracelets and I just couldn’t pick one. Take a look at few of my favorite picks below.
Friday, March 25, 2011
5 Favorite Things Friday
It’s that time of the week again. That time when I post my favorite things of the week. As the weeks go by, my list keep growing and growing and I haven’t been able to dig that far into my wallet to buy everything (or much of it, actually). I hope that other people are snatching up my lusted after bags, shoes, dress, skirts, tops, jeans, jackets, etc.…I could keep going and going. Without further ado, here’s my list for this week.