Monday, March 7, 2011

Gisele Bundchen H&M Spring 2011

White-Top-Gisele-H&MGisele Bundchen modeled for the H&M Spring 2011 line and I can’t believe how amazing some of these pieces look (I’m sure Gisele’s modeling helps). I love the white top (above) and floral dress (below). I also love the accessories. The leather wrap bracelet I specifically remember I debating getting in H&M recently and, after seeing it on Gisele, I am convinced I must go back and buy it. Gisele-Floral-Dress-H&M
Jump-Suite-Gisele-H&M
Floral-Jumpsuit-Gisele-H&M
Images from WhoWhatWear

2 comments:

  1. Poor girl. I feel so bad for her and her lack of good looks. HAHA! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first photo of her is gorgeous! Hahaa and yea, part of her modelling helps make the clothes look good. It hangs nicely on her :)

    love it x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...